Happy Thanksgiving! I know that we're all inundated with emails right now but I wanted to send out a quick update before the holiday.
My recovery from shoulder surgery is going exceptionally well! I have an amazing rehab team (Joel & Olive) and I'm right on target to be back in the treatment room in December. Thank you so much to all of you who have been checking in and checking on me, I've been having all the feels from your texts and notes and emails.
Read on for some holiday season reminders, and a special E-Gift Certificate Promotion going on this week only.
I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday, and I can't wait to see you soon!
With affection & sunscreen,
New Online Gift Certificate Portal
I have a new e-gift certificate portal. Everything will work basically the same, you can still email to your recipient immediately, or on a future date. I still have paper certificates available for purchase (directly through me), but please remember to allow plenty of time for USPS delivery slowdowns during the holiday season.
E-Gift Certificate Promotion!
Enter the code HOLIDAY10 when checking out and receive 10% off your e-gift certificate on all purchases over $100. Offer only valid 11/23-11/28. Shop small and give the gift of great skin this year!
Holiday Season Appointments
It's that time of year! A few reminders for this busy season.
- Plan ahead! I only have a handful of appointments left in 2021, so book now.
- If you prebook, please put it on your calendar. Over 90% of my clients pre-book so when clients cancel 2-3 days before their appointment, odds are that appt. sits empty, even though I've turned folks away in the weeks leading up to it.
- Plan on a little extra time to get your appointment. The city is planning on restricting car access around Union Square. Late arrivals change the starting time of your treatment, but not the ending time out of respect to the next scheduled client.
- Don't wait to place your online product orders. The USPS delivery slowdowns are real, and combined with the holidays will mean packages may take longer to arrive.
- Cancellation Policy: I respectfully require 48 hours cancellation notice for all appointments to avoid the full-service charge.
- Breathe! This year it looks like we'll be back to an almost normal holiday season, so come in and relax and enjoy!