Woohoo!! I have received word that I can fully reopen for services starting this week. I know it's been a long, trying seven months for everyone. I am beyond excited to get safely back to work.
If you had a scheduled appointment that was canceled due to the pandemic, I will be reaching out to you shortly. I will be going in the order appointments were canceled so please be patient with me! :) I will not be able to hold times - once I reach out it will be first come, first served. (Online booking is coming soon.) If you didn't have an appointment, but need one, just respond to this email and I'll add you to the reschedule list.
My Safety Protocols
Your safety has always been my top priority, now more than ever. I want everyone to feel confident they can come into my space and relax, as always. Here are some of my well-established sanitation practices, with some new additions. If you have any questions or concerns about safety, please reach out and I'm happy to chat.
- All non-disposable tools are sanitized w/ State Board-approved and hospital-grade disinfectants.
- All common-area high-touch surfaces are cleaned between each client.
- I wear a mask, face shield, and gloves for the entirety of every service.
- A Molekule air-purifier, using patented PECO technology is running in my suite 24-7.
- Weather & air-quality permitting, my windows are open between clients to allow for better ventilation.
- You can read all of my client-specific COVID 19 policies here.
48-Hour Cancellation Policy
My current cancellation policy is 48-HOURS for ALL APPOINTMENTS. I've had to implement this due to extended sanitation protocols which are significantly cutting into how many clients I can see a day. You'll receive a confirmation 3 days prior to your appointment. As always, if you need another form of confirmation other than email, please just let me know.
San Francisco has done an exceptional job doing the right thing, following the science, and keeping our numbers down. Let's all continue to do our part (even when it's hard), and keep this going! Thank you so much for all of your support throughout this crazy year.
I can't wait to see you all again!!
Hope you are safe & healthy,