I hope this finds you well! So we're at about a month of the mask-on reopening, and I have LOVED seeing all of you who have come in for services. I have been very encouraged to see SF's numbers continue to go down, even as re-opening is expanded. Even so, I'm still unable to see approximately 85% of my clients so I've been working on a (literal) workaround until we are allowed to fully re-open. Drum roll please - I introduce to you...
A mask-on treatment that focuses on the forehead, eye area, neck, and decollete. Your skin will be cleansed and manually exfoliated, followed by a microcurrent treatment, firming mask, and LED light therapy. (As always, I will modify based on your skin's needs.)
Approx 60 min. $130.
Is this a little weird? Yes, of course, it is! But this is 2020 so why not! This treatment is not recommended for anyone who has contraindications for services with an electric current. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you'd like to schedule, just reach out to book an appointment.
My Safety Protocols
Your safety has always been my top priority, now more than ever. I want everyone to feel confident they can come into my space and relax, as always. Here are some of my well-established sanitation practices, with some new additions.
- All non-disposable tools are sanitized w/ State Board-approved and hospital-grade disinfectants.
- All common-area high-touch surfaces are cleaned between each client.
- I wear a mask, face shield, and gloves for the entirety of every service.
- A Molekule air-purifier, using patented PECO technology is running in my suite 24-7.
- Weather & air-quality permitting, my windows are open between clients to allow for better ventilation.
- You can read all of my client-specific COVID 19 policies here.
Product Order Updates
Things continue to be impacted by the pandemic. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Shipments are taking longer to be delivered. The USPS deliveries have slowed, so bear in mind your shipment may take a few days longer than normal.
- Getting something from me in a weird box or package? I've been trying to recycle as much of my shipping materials as possible to lower the imprint of shipping virtually ALL of my orders for the last 7 months, it also helps to keep my costs down while I am working at about 10% of my normal schedule.
- Restocks are unpredictable. Ingredient and packaging sources have been affected by the pandemic as well. While I'm checking in regularly with my lab and vendors, I don't have control over when some items will be restocked. If there is an item out of stock you need, just let me know and I'll be sure to pull one aside and message you when the restock happens.
Thank you again for your continued support of my small business, it means the world to me and your product orders and services are helping me keep the lights on!