Ok, I know it's still September, but just a few quick updates for the upcoming busy month! Unfortunately, my business summit was canceled as St. Petersburg was in the path of Hurricane Ian. (I'll look forward to attending early in 2023 when they get it rescheduled.) However, that does free up a few appointments so jump online and schedule, or reach out to me directly!
With affection & sunscreen,
Wanna Get Dermaplaned?
As many of you already know, I received my certification in Dermaplaning! I have a handful of spots left in October for clients to receive a complimentary standalone dermaplane treatment before it becomes officially available in November. Email me, or respond to this newsletter if you're interested and we'll see if you're a good candidate and what time I have remaining. Details below.
- Dermaplaning is a deep, but gentle form of physical exfoliation that removes superficial layers of skin, vellus hair (peach fuzz), and debris using a surgical scalpel.
- This treatment doesn't have a lot of contraindications, but is to be avoided if you've been using Accutane (in the last 12 months), are using blood thinners, or have a history of bleeding problems, active acne lesions, or active cold sore breakout.
- Retin-A users will need to stop for 5 days, pre and post-treatment.
- Not recommended if you tend to be "jumpy". (lol)
- I'll be doing a standalone dermaplane - a double cleanse, dermaplane, and finishing products. It will be available in the future both as a standalone service ($95.) and in my full-length customized facial ($195.).
- Must be available Tuesday-Friday during the day. Sorry, no evenings or weekends.
Cold, Flu & (Hopefully not!) COVID season
This is your seasonal reminder to please please please not come in for an appointment if you're experiencing any symptoms of illness (with anything, not just COVID). If you come in sick, I'll have to turn you away and charge the cancellation fee, and nobody wants that. Help me keep my unicorn (COVID-free) status and stay open. Fingers crossed we can all stay well!