Last Saturday 80,000 tulips filled Union Square and I couldn't help but get the message that Spring is here. (It wasn't even raining!) Many things are happening, so please read on for all the updates below. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the treatment room!
With affection & sunscreen,
Out Of Office Dates
I'm really excited to finally be attending a business summit in St. Petersburg FL that was rescheduled from October due to Hurricane Ian. It's going to be a jam-packed 2 days. I hope to return full of ideas and inspiration!
- I'll be away from 3/19 through 3/22
- Be sure to get your product orders in before 5 PM PST on Friday, March 17 to ensure I can get them out before I go. (I will be in the office on 3/18, but will not be able to make it to the Post Office.) Orders placed after the deadline will be fulfilled on 3/23.
Redeeming your exclusive membership discounts just got easier! Instead of a scheduled month for your product discount(s), you will now receive a personal code to use as many times as your membership allows. The terms are staying the same, 20% off product purchases on the day you sign up, and either one or two future discounts, depending on your membership level. If you have questions or want more membership details just click here!
New Products Launching Soon!
2 new professional products for use in my treatment room and one new retail product are coming out in the next few weeks. I've already attended education on the ingredient technology and will be incorporating them into my treatments and your homecare ASAP! You know I'm excited about new products when I'm jotting down the initials of clients in the margins of my notes that I can't wait to try them on! :)
Here's a teaser...
- New Retail Serum - An immune-boosting, nutrient-rich formulation with a powerful trio of tranexamic, mandelic, and azelaic acids. Also included is a second-generation Beta Glucan and Neodermyl®, the next-generation copper peptide that helps build back collagen and elastin.
- New Prof. Charcoal Milk Clarifying Mask - This detoxifying and exfoliating mask uses a powerful blend of bamboo charcoal, lactobionic acid, lactic acid, and kaolin clay to relieve acne congestion and prevent future breakouts, while the olive squalane works to heal the skin.
- New Prof. Time-Balancing Finishing Mask w/ Malachite - A complex blend of advanced ingredient technology helps balance the skin by optimizing circadian rhythms and healing times, reduces oxidative stress from blue light exposure, and has a powerful anti-fatigue and hydrating effect.
If you're coming to see me Tuesday-Friday between 9-5:30 and security is at the desk, the front door will be open (woohoo!). If security is away, evenings and weekends you'll still need to get buzzed in. Dial "call" 83 on the keypad. As always, if you have any trouble, just text or call me and I'll pop down to get you!
There's my office! Photo courtesy of Flower Bulb Day