Happy New Year!
I hope everyone enjoyed (or at least survived) the holiday season! I had a wonderful trip and I'm feeling geared up and ready for 2023! I'll be checking in with you at your next visit about your skin goals and concerns you'd like to address this year.
There will be a slight price increase in some of the advanced modality series on February 15th, so it's a great time to get something scheduled before prices go up! I've summarized some treatment options you may not be aware of below. Let me know if you have any questions. Read on for that as well as a special on body care!
As I enter my 24th year in this wonderful (& often wacky) world of esthetics I am so grateful for this career and for all of you. I've included a throwback photo below from 1998 (!) when I was a baby esthetician and about to finish school. Now my hair is the same color naturally! Ha!
With affection & sunscreen,
It's a New Year, Try Something New!*
- Facial Membership - Commit to your skin this year and purchase a membership for discounted treatment prices and product discounts.
- Dermaplaning - My newest offering! Instant results. Skin is smooth and bright, and no peach fuzz! :) Available in a Customized Facial, or as a standalone service.
- SWiCH Treatment Series- not a typo (it stands for Skin Wellness in Cellular Health), but a powerful peel alternative! With little to no downtime and options for one or two visits a month for 6 months, benefits include firmer contours, decreased lines and wrinkles, and increased collagen and elastin production.
- Microcurrent Series - 10 treatments in 5 weeks. Redefines facial contours and "re-educates" facial muscles. Stimulates ATP (adenosine triphosphate), creating increased cellular energy and collagen production.
Winterize Your Skin ~ Body Care On Sale!
Cold weather, wind, and indoor heat can wreak havoc on your body's barrier too! All body care is 10% off through 2/15/23. Enter the code WINTERIZE at checkout in the shop, or just mention it during your next visit.
Struggling with dry body skin this winter? My favorite tips and combos are below.
- Alternate your products! Alternate Resurfacing Body Lotion with your Daily Hydrator every other day for a burst of exfoliation and smoother skin.
- Add a few drops of the Organic Arnica Body Oil to your Daily Hydrator for added moisture. The essential oil blend is heavenly!
- Switch to the Cocoa-Mango Body Butter for the dry winter months.
- Don't forget your hands! The Restorative Balm is great for dry cuticles and hands, especially for frequent hand washers.
*Special thanks to my friend and colleague Lisa for sharing these pics with me! We took our state boards side by side in January 1999!!